We make fun of a UK’s Daily Mail not given it’s easy to do, though given it’s really easy to do. This time someone during a aggregator saw a print of a black Porsche with Lohan and assumed it was a 911. It’s not usually not a 911, it isn’t even a coupe.
Last month Lindsay Lohan crashed a rented black Porsche 911. Yesterday, she was seen in a black Panamera.
Yet, a DM attempted to remonstrate people differently with a title “Back behind a wheel: Lindsay Lohan’s reunited with her rented black Porsche following vehicle pile-up final month.”
This assumes a lot of waggish things:
1. They bound a Porsche 911.
2. Then Lohan wanted to expostulate that same vehicle again notwithstanding a play it caused.
3. The let group afterwards acquiesced and gave her a car.
4. The vehicle has been converted into a sedan as partial of a repairs.
They’ve given updated it to a somewhat hedgier “behind a circle of her black Porsche,” implying that a story is about her pushing again, not her pushing a same car. There have been mixed updates, so who knows what else they fixed. Maybe a vehicle was during initial described as her “bright pinkish Ford Edsel” in a initial draft.
Oh Daily Fail, we always amuse. Please never sinecure someone who knows anything about cars.
- Lindsay Lohan Accident: Brake Failure Excuse Debunked By Porsche
- UH OH: Lindsay Lohan Is In Trouble With Her Insurance Company For Driving (Again)
- Lindsay Lohan Crash — NO WAY Porsche's Brakes Failed
- Lindsay Lohan's Chateau Marmont Meltdown
- Police: Lindsay Lohan lied about vehicle accident, hearing could be revoked