Splash News Online
Glimpses onto a set of Lifetime’s Liz Dick biopic have shown Lindsay Lohan channeling Elizabeth Taylor’s beauty, glorious and beauty with a success of a Hollywood veteran.
And as filming for a film wraps up, Lohan slips into one of Taylor’s many iconic roles – as Cleopatra from a 1963 film.
In a print snapped between takes Monday, clearly on a cigarette break, Lohan passes for a Queen of a Nile in a choppy black wig and bullion heels (shoes that Angelina Jolie was once rumored to fill in a film about Cleopatra formed on a new biography).
And Lohan had copiousness to applaud when a wig came off: She incited 26, a miracle that was noted with her jacket filming.
“Thank we all for a birthday wishes!” she Tweeted. “Also – that’s a hang on ‘Liz Dick’ – appreciate we to all my fans, organisation members, friends lifetime!”
- Lindsay Lohan Looks Bloated In Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Costume
- Lindsay Lohan to play Liz Taylor in Lifetime film
- PIC: See Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra
- Lindsay Lohan to play Liz Taylor
- Lindsay Lohan Brings Out Her Inner Liz Taylor For Movie Protest Scene