By Alexis Tereszcuk – Radar Entertainment Editor
As Lindsay Lohan distinguished her 26th birthday Monday without a vital incident, she worked on a set of Liz Dick, and RadarOnline.com has a photos of her dressed in Elizabeth Taylor‘s iconic Cleopatra outfit with what looked like a magisterial face.
The 1963 film was one of Liz Taylor’s many glamorous roles and Lindsay donned a true black wig, bullion dress and bullion heels. However, her face looked turn and pompous in a shots.
Lindsay reportedly spent a weekend before her birthday celebrating during a celebration that lasted until 3 in a morning.
The good news for Lindsay is that filming on a Lifetime biopic wrapped on Monday. She has spent a final few weeks channeling Hollywood’s many famous star for a TV movie, and while sharpened was interrupted by her automobile accident on a Pacific Coast Highway it looks like Lindsay done it by her initial post-legal-troubles purpose with success.
“Thank we all for a birthday wishes!” Lindsay Tweeted.
“Also – that’s a hang on ‘Liz Dick‘ – appreciate we to all my fans, organisation members, friends lifetime!”
- PIC: See Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra
- Lindsay Lohan Dresses Like Cleopatra for Elizabeth Taylor Biopic
- Lindsay Lohan to play Liz Taylor in Lifetime film
- Lindsay Lohan gets streamer masculine for Elizabeth Taylor biopic
- Lindsay Lohan Brings Out Her Inner Liz Taylor For Movie Protest Scene