ACTON, Calif. — A Bengal tiger once owned by late cocktail idol Michael Jackson died in a California wildlife park progressing this month.
The tiger, aptly named “Thriller,” died from lung cancer Jun 11 during singer Tippi Hedren’s Shambala Preserve in Acton, Calif., roughly 50 miles (80km) north of Los Angeles.
Jackson’s oldster had asked Hedren to demeanour after Thriller and her hermit Sabu after a late cocktail star left his Neverland Ranch in 2006, the Los Angeles Times reported.
“She was about as tough a tiger as we have famous here. She ruled over Sabu,” Hedren pronounced Wednesday. “She was a queen. We were preoccupied by her dominance.”
Fans around a universe commemorated a third anniversary of a King of Pop’s genocide on Monday.
- Michael Jackson’s tiger ‘Thriller’ dies in California wildlife preserve
- Michael Jackson’s tiger ‘Thriller’ dies of cancer
- Michael Jackson’s Bengal tiger dies during wildlife preserve
- Tiger belonging to Michael Jackson dies
- Michael Jackson’s Tiger Dies from Lung Cancer – Thriller was 13